Bay Language Institute is a family-owned and managed school located in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, offering excellent English tuition in small classes and a warm, friendly atmosphere.
Our mission is to offer quality English language tuition and TEFL teacher training in our area, while also providing tuition in other languages such as isiXhosa, German, Afrikaans, Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese and more.
AwardsBLI is a South African Civil Aviation Authority accredited Aviation Training Organisation (ATO 0233), and a member of:
- Education South Africa (EduSA)
- The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism and Eastern Cape Parks & Tourism
Bay Language Institute facilitated foreign language training for volunteers for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, a contract awarded by the South African Department of Education, and provides English language training to students from all over the world, as well as part-time language courses to the local market.
- English for Aviation
Our courses include:
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses
- General English (20 lessons per week)
- General English Plus (30 lessons per week)
- Long-term English courses
- Individual English tuition (one-on-one)
- English and Leisure Packages (English & Safari - customised tours incorporating English training for adults)
- Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL and FCE and CAE
- Business English courses designed to meet individual and corporate customers’ needs
- Aviation English for student pilots
- Part-time courses for foreign students at South African universities and schools, expatriates living in South Africa, and for South Africans using English as a second/third language
We also offer accommodation, social activities and excursions